Nexio is currently looking for a Functional Analyst for one of its clients in Quebec city.
- Gather/assess and record clients’ needs.
- Perform functional analysis so that all aspects are perceivable/obvious to the user.
- Write/draft or alter functional files according to clients’ standards.
- Analyze request for modifications and enhancements and suggest/propose solutions.
- Present/submit the functional file to the programmer in charge and provide necessary support throughout the developing process.
- Design, document, implement the strategy and functional analysis scenarios.
- Prepare or alter existing testing methods and assist with the implementation of acceptance tests.
- Write/draft the user guide.
- Diploma in IT (diploma, certificate or University degree). Be willing to have diploma comparatively assessed.
- 2-4 years experience as Functional analyst.
- Hands-on experience in project development and maintenance.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft environment (Visual Studio, .Net) and/or Java.
- Knowledge of the Agile/Scrum Methodology an asset.
- French: Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Good analytical and summarizing skills.