Nexio is looking for a Service Now Technical Advisor for its client located in Quebec City.
- Manage/lead all technical aspects related to the project realization and delivery of the final product including:
- Solution’s architecture;
- Configuration of the UI application;
- Configuration of workflow (process automation);
- Develop monitoring spreadsheets as required by the client;
- Develop integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.);
- Transform business requirements into technical requirements;
- Advise clients and team members with ServiceNow best practices;
- Act as a key team member in the overall project implementation;
- Organize client meetings and prepare deliverables related to the technology;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our implementation methodology and services based on our clients’ feedback.
- ServiceNow certification desirable;
- Experience in the implementing of ServiceNow and other management software packages (BMC Remedy, C2 ATOM, etc.);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be fluent in both French and English;
- Proven ability/skills in the use of negotiation techniques (risk management, pros and cons) regarding major technical decisions during the project delivery phase;
- Ability to interact effectively with external key contacts;
- Team player.