Nexio is looking for an Intermediate Sitecore Developer to join its Quebec team.
The .Net/Sitecore developer is responsible for the analysis, programming, update and maintenance of web applications in MVC5. Net (with Sitecore CMS) deployed in virtual environments (Azure Cloud).
The consultant contributes to the development of applications and works closely with architects and project managers in order to advise clients and deliver solutions tailored to clients’ needs.
- Develop, program, install and ensure the migration of all corporate and web applications and update and maintain all existing applications while complying with deadlines and implemented development processes (Agile/Scrum);
- Collect, analyse and respond to services requests;
- Perform tests in order to monitor the performance/quality of amended or developed computer applications;
- Assist his immediate supervisor in the analysis of existing programs, logical and technical specifications of Web, cloud and mobile projects in order to optimize the programming;
- Research and stay current with new programming methods and best practices;
- Write/draft procedures and technical documents regarding the different applications and programs in order to enable the transfer of skills/expertise and knowledge.
- University degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Recent Sitecore version certification or any other WCMS an asset;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position;
- Advanced knowledge of C# .Net/MVC/Entity Framework;
- Knowledge of best programming practices (.Net Framework Design Guidelines; Microsoft C# Coding standards);
- Knowledge of development and debugging tools: Visual Studio/Resharper;
- Knowledge of code analysis tools: fxCop/StyleCop;
- Advanced knowledge of CMS/WCMS: Sitecore, Sharepoint, EPIServer, Kentico;
- Minimum of 1 year experience with Nodejs tools such as NPM, grunt, Bower, gulp, Webpack etc.
- Understanding of automated tests execution an asset;
- Experience with planning management and project delivery tools: VSTS (or any other equivalent platform: JIRA, Basecamp);
- Advanced knowledge of the GIT control system and connection strategies such as GIT Flow an asset;
- Knowledge of virtual environment Azure an asset;
- Knowledge of WCAG2.0 accessibility standards an asset.