Nexio is looking for an Integration Developer for one of its clients located downtown Montréal.
- Work directly with cross-functional teams to assess HCM business needs and translate those needs into performing and reliable integrations;
- Work closely with the Solutions Architect to ensure that designs utilize the appropriate integration patterns and standards;
- Define, analyze, and validate data sources;
- Document system interface specifications;
- Design, code, test and deploy HCM integrations;
- Design, code, test and deploy HCM specific reports;
- Develop and execute test plan (unit testing, integration testing);
- Excellent problem solving skills, communication and documentation skills;
- Participate in weekly meetings with project teams to discuss project status and provide integration design and build updates;
- Provide consistent and clear communication between all project stakeholders;
- Participate proactively on cross-functional discussions related to integrations and best practices.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum three years experience with system integration development;
- Recognized experience in cloud HR system development capabilities;
- Strong technical experience with XSLT, XTT, XML, SQL and object-oriented development including Java and/or .NET;
- Strong experience with Web Services and APIs (WSDL, SOAP, REST and WS standards);
- Experience with change management and incident management methodologies and tools (eg. ITSM, ITIL) is an asset;
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset;
- Quickly learn new technologies and communicate the information to other members;
- Able to manage multiple priorities and respond to urgent requests in a timely manner;
- Exercise sound judgement, be autonomous, take initiatives and focus on his tasks;
- Communicate effectively and persuasively, with a wide cross-section of internal customers from end-users to super users.