Nexio is currently looking for a Manager for one of its clients located in Montréal.
Reporting to the Corporate Applications Director, the candidate will be responsible for managing new internal requests for the Corporate Group: initiate preliminary discussions, determine players required, facilitate meetings, identify required business requirements (market research, feasibility studies, opportunity assessment, project charter, business case) and investigate potential funding source.
- Occasionally maybe requested to manage assignments, deliverables and capacity of a team on a daily basis, including release management;
- Validate the quality of deliverables (requirements, estimates, design, coding, testing and deployment) to ensure quality control practices related to development and promote adherence to methodologies and controls in place;
- Manage the relationship with cross-team representatives for the delivery of application solutions for new solutions.
- More than 10 years experience in Management;
- Relevant experiences within a large company;
- PMP certification;
- SCRUM master certification;
- ERP knowledge (Finance, HR and procurement) is an asset;
- Experience in lifecycle application development and IT services governance;
- Being able to manage multiple deliverables under high pressure and tight deadline;
- Team work;
- Excellent communication skills and excel in Customer Management Relationship;
- Driven towards enterprise high standards and optimal long-term solution;
- High leadership skills and conflict management;
- Travelling between Montreal and Ottawa on request.