Nexio is currently looking for a Senior Data Analyst.
- Oversees and conducts the conversion of data into insights that will lead to informed business decisions.
- Works directly with stakeholders and the business’s management within the assigned departments. T
- Handles multiple simultaneous tasks, prioritizes work, and remains functional under pressure, and aggressive timelines.
- Uses data to guide assigned business departments through all programs and initiatives, enabling continuous improvement in data quality, departmental performance, and overall business performance.
- Works within and across the business in order to understand the business’s functional and data requirements.
- Is responsible for developing KPIs within the business for the purpose of identifying trends and evaluating the success of the business’s initiatives.
- Develops models and ad hoc reports, sharing observations and recommendations with managers, executives, and stakeholders for further consideration.
- Draws reports for the departmental heads, management, and key stakeholders. These reports have to be clear, convincing, informative, engaging, unambiguous, and uniquely tailored to suit different audiences.
- Must possess exceptional computer skills and demonstrate proficiency in using Ms Word, Ms Excel, PowerPoint, which are all necessary for the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports, for the various assigned departmental heads, management, and stakeholders.
- Must demonstrate skills in SQL server reporting services, PowerBI, Tableau, or any other data visualization tools.
- Must demonstrate a deep interest in research and data analysis, drawing actionable insights from raw data and information to help further the business’s cause.
- Must be skilled in statistical and econometric modeling, performing quantitative analysis, and technological data mining and analysis techniques.
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset being willing to be accountable for the business’s performance.
- Have exceptional attention to detail, have an ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines, have creative and innovative problem solving skills, be self-motivated and proactive, and demonstrate calmness during time of uncertainty and stress.