Nexio is currently looking for an ServiceNow Intermediate Developer for one of its clients located in Montréal.
The ServiceNow developer analyzes and develops quality solutions that meet a project’s requirements and specifications while minimizing subsequent maintenance.
- Design, document, develop and deliver the appropriate ServiceNow technical solutions based on information architecture, functional and non-functional requirements;
- Define and review programming codes to ensure development standards are respected and are compatible with the software, analysis and design, following “best practices” for documentation;
- Collaborate with business and functional analysts to develop functional specifications (user stories) in order to understand the business's solutions and complexities;
- Perfect and ensure the proper execution of unit tests;
- Participate in the implementation in various environments (development and test) up to production;
- Adapt to changing technology, learning and applying new methods for achieving the organization’s goals.
Preferred Educational Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent;
- Minimum of 10 years in software development experience.
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Proven experience of implementing Business Services (ITSM, Procurement, Facilities Management, Asset Management, etc) using ServiceNow framework;
- Strong knowledge in ServiceNow best practices and development methodology;
- Knowledge and practical experience of automated testing in ServiceNow;
- Experience in the real estate and/or asset management industry is an asset;
- Programming experience with .NET (C#), JQuery, SQL, XML and Web services;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server;
- Proven leadership and organizational skills, and strong sense of autonomy and initiative;
- Strong analysis, documentation and problem-solving skills; capacity to clearly understand and synthesize complex situations;
- Practical experience in task estimates;
- Ability to maintain a trusted relationship with business partners;
- Experience with project delivery in agile mode (Scrum);
- Strong analysis, documentation and problem-solving skills;
- Autonomous, shows initiative, organizational skills and leadership;
- Bilingual and excellent oral and written communication skills.